Metal and stone-coated steel roof installations are attractive and enduring
Metal and Steel Roofs
Metal roofs and stone-coated steel roofs installations are gaining in popularity with consumers. As a full-service residential roofing contractor, McCormack Roofing, Construction & Energy Solutions sells and installs a wide variety of roofing systems. Listed below are some of the benefits of choosing a new metal roof or stone-coated steel roof from McCormack.
In addition to metal and stone-coated roofs, we offer a full menu of construction services and home improvement related products and services like energy efficient roofs & coatings, ventilation systems, seamless aluminum rain gutters, solar panel systems installations, skylights and attic insulation.
If you are interested in a metal roof, request a quote or contact us.
11 GOOD REASONS TO INSTALL A NEW STEEL ROOF
- Elegant, luxurious and polished appearance.
- A wide variety of colors to choose from.
- Lifetime non-prorated warranty on product and appearance: the manufacturer will replace or repair the item at no cost to the buyer!
- Your option of a “shake” look or a “curved tile” look!
- The lightest roofs in the industry.
- Highest resale-value on the market.
- Completely durable and walkable.
- Top-rated for energy efficiency.
- Protects families from hazards such as earthquakes, fires, & heavy rainfall.
- A popular California roofing system for over 33 years.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Standing Seam
STEEL ROOFING FACTS
These are roofs manufactured to look like Spanish tile, Mediterranean tile, architectural dimensional tile, or even wood shake. Stone-Coated Steel Roofing Benefits:
- Fire Safety: Good
- Weight: 1.5 lbs./sq. ft.
- Wind: 120 MPH
- Earthquake Safety: Excellent
- Maintenance: None required
- Appearance: Tile, Shake, Shingle
- Walkability: Good
- Warranty: 50 Years – Transferable
- Life Expectancy: 60-80 Years
- Major Benefits: Maintenance Free